- What are your business hours?
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm PST.
- How can I contact you?
- We are available via phone (424) 371-0403 and live chat during our business hours. We are also available via email. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response if contacted after hours.
- Did my order go through?
- If your order was successful, you will receive a confirmation email with an order number and further information regarding your order.
- Why haven't I received a tracking number yet?
- Orders are processed within 48 hours of placing your order, not including weekends or holidays. Please keep in mind our timeline is based on Pacific Standard Time and may reflect differently in your timezone.If your order is placed anytime after Friday at 3pm (PST) your order will be shipped the following Monday.
- What are your shipping costs?
- ZINVO has made FedEx our primary shipping partner for all domestic and international orders. Shipping costs will depend on your location. Standard domestic shipping within the US is free, with the option to upgrade to Express for $10.00. International shipping is free with the option to upgrade to International Express for $21.00.
- How long does shipping take?
- After your order is processed, please allow 4-6 business days for standard shipping and 2-3 days for express shipping within the US. For all international orders please allow 6-8 business days for economy shipping and 3-4 business days for express shipping. If your order is placed anytime after Friday at 3pm (PST) your order will be shipped the following Monday.
- I haven't received my order - what now?
- If you have a tracking number but have not received your order, we suggest you contact the delivery carrier and your local postal service. They will have more information regarding the status of your package. ZINVO cannot file a claim for you, it is the responsibility of the customer.
- Am I responsible for international taxes and customs charges?
- Yes. Zinvo is NOT responsible to pay any duties / taxes that are applied to your package. Customs clearance payments must be made by the customer. Customs charges vary country by country. Contact your local postal service or customs offices if you have further questions. If you do not take care of the customs charges, your package may be delayed.
- What happens to my refund if I do not accept to pay the additional fees at customs
- You will only be refunded the difference from the fees to send the package back to our facilities. This process may also take an additional 2-3 weeks as we cannot issue any refund until we receive the package.
- Is there a warranty for my ZINVO?
- We offer a 2 year warranty from the date of your watch purchase. The warranty does not cover customer fault damage, water damage, damage to the glass or case, wear and tear overtime, or loss/theft. Proof of purchase or an order number is required for all warranty claims.
- How do I claim a warranty issue?
- Please email info@zinvowatches. Be sure to include proof of purchase, photos, and a description of the issue you are experiencing.
- How can I return an item?
- We can accept returns for a full refund within 90 days of purchase. Your watch must be unworn with protective stickers intact, and in all the original packaging. To initiate a return, please email email@example.com. Please include proof of purchase, photos of the watch, and reason for return. We will then send you a prepaid shipping label. *Watches sent back without approval will not be issued a refund*
- When will I receive my refund?
- Once we confirm we have received your watch and it follows our return policy, we will issue the refund within 24 - 48 hours. Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to reflect in your account depending on your bank.
- Can I exchange my watch for a different one?
- Yes. We offer exchanges within 90 days of purchase. Your watch must be unworn with protective stickers intact, and in all the original packaging. To initiate an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include proof of purchase and photos of the watch. We will ship out your new watch once we have received and confirmed the watch you wish to exchange. Please note customers would be responsible for the price difference if upgrading to a more expensive watch.
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- We accept all major credit cards and paypal. If you do not have a paypal account, you can sign up at paypal.com.
- Do you accept cash on delivery?
- As of right now we do not accept cash on delivery as a form pf payment but are exploring options to do potentially do so in the future.
- How do I use my promo code?
- You can enter your promo code at checkout. Please note only one promo code can be used per order. Discounts cannot be combined.
- What type of watches are ZINVO?
- ZINVO watches are made with an automatic movement. Learn more about automatic movements HERE.
- What type of movement is used?
- Automatic Miyota 8125 movement with a 42 hour power reserve.
- Are ZINVO watches waterproof?
- ZINVO watches are water resistance up to 5ATM.